Yes, the Belkin BoostCharge Pro 3 in 1 Wireless Charger with MagSafe is a great choice, but it might not be right for everyone. It can charge your iPhone, AirPods and Apple Watch. However, it might not be worth spending nearly $150. Belkin’s Boost Charge Pro 2-in-1 wireless charger with MagSafe might be a better choice, especially since it has fallen to a new low. It’s currently available at Amazon or Best Buy for $69.99 (a 30% discount). This is half the price of a 3-in-1 model.
Although the 2-in-1 Belkin’s Boost Charge Pro 3 in 1 Wireless Charger is not capable of charging Apple’s latest smartwatches it’s virtually identical and provides good value for money. It can charge your iPhones with MagSafe-compatible iPhones at 15W MagSafe speed. Like its more expensive sibling, it also features a charging pad that can simultaneously charge your AirPods and another Qi-enabled device. It also doubles as a kickstand that can be used to prop up your phone so that you can make video calls from a better angle.
Belkin’s 2-in-1 charger stand can charge up to 15W MagSafe wireless iPhones. You can charge up two AirPods, or any other Qi-enabled device like an Android phone.
Samsung’s Galaxy S23 may be the most popular, but that doesn’t mean is any less impressive than the Galaxy Z Flip 4. The phone’s unique design keeps it in its class. The Galaxy Z Flip 4 has a 6.7-inch OLED screen that folds into a 3-by-2 inch block that you can slip into your pocket. It’s currently available at Amazon for $899.99 ($100 discount). This is one of the best deals on the device.
The phone is portable and has typical flagship features such as a 120Hz refresh rate and solid battery life. It also offers IPX8 water resistance and an IPX8 water resistant rating. Although the processor is slower than the Galaxy S23’s, and the telephoto camera is not available on the phone, it still has decent photo capabilities.
The Flip 4’s outer screen displays at-a glance information such as weather widgets and notifications when folded. You can interact with the phone by opening it and using the inner 6.7-inch screen.
The 55-inch Hisense Quantum ULED4K TV is available for purchase at $378 (50 percent off) at Amazon and Walmart. Google TV is the TV’s operating system. It comes with Google Assistant and offers suggestions across all your streaming services. The U6H also supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 Plus, as well as Apple AirPlay 2 (Amazon Alexa) and Dolby Vision. The U6H is not the best option for gamers due to its 60Hz refresh rate, lack of HDMI 2.0 inputs and price, but it’s an excellent option for those who just need a 4K TV to stream.
Hisense 4K TVs are said to offer excellent image quality and Google Play which gives you access to many streaming apps. They are also compatible with HDR10 Plus, HDR10 Plus, and Dolby Vision.
A few more deals before we wrap up
- Paramount Plus has launched its original series Rabbit Hole and is offering a one-month free trial to all members.
- Amazon is selling the Nerf Pro Gelfire Mythic blaster for $34.99 (or 45 percent off). This marks a new low. Nerf claims that the blaster can fire up to 10 rounds per minute.
- Best Buy is offering the last gen Razer Kishi for iOS for just $69.99 (or $30 off). This controller can transform your iPhone into a Nintendo Switch-like device and is compatible with Apple Arcade.
- Today’s deal on the Official Nintendo Switch Lite Flipcover & Screen Protector will allow you to protect your Switch Lite from scratches and dirt. The price is currently $26.09 (or $14 off) at Amazon. This is a new record low.
- Amazon is offering the futuristic Asus Zenbook14X OLED Space edition with a 12th-Gen Intel i9-12900H CPU, 32GB RAM and 1TB storage at $1,599.99 (400 percent off). This is an excellent option for who are looking for a Windows alternative the new 13 inch MacBook Pro but don’t mind losing battery life.
- You can still purchase four Apple AirTags at $89.99 ($10 off) from Amazon or Walmart. This is a rare but valuable discount. These ultra-wideband Bluetooth trackers are great for keeping track of your luggage. They also have an IP67 water and dust resistance rating.