Amazon has reportedly been in talks with other companies to bundle a mobile service for free or at a reduced cost, along with Prime. Since we’re already talking about how to make Prime more useful, why not contribute?
These are my thoughts:
- Purchase Kindle books for the iPhone. Amazon will pay Apple for the digital fee.
- Veto Power. A critical mass of Prime Subscribers can overrule a decision by Amazon to not renew a program.
- Secret Santa. Amazon Prime members receive a random item from the warehouse. The cords are usually tangled.
- Participation in layoffs. Prime members vote every time Amazon makes a cut.
- Whole Foods, One Medical and Whole Foods have VIP sections. Champagne is served.
- Skydiving Trip. Annual. This can be exchanged for a Blue Origin discount.
- A hologram of someone you love. You can control it like Alexa for an additional fee.
- Artwork of your order history. Andy Warhol style. On request, this can be provided as a NFT.
- Privacy plus. No Amazon employee will snoop your Ring or Alexa Data.
- Jeff Bezos’s birthday card. Or his robotic butler.